Huckleberry Soda Overview
Feelings/Effects: Euphoric, Happy, Relaxing
Flavours: Earthy, Berry, Sweet
Medical: May help with Stress, Pain, Depression
Huckleberry Soda is a very rare and exotic strain, bred by Cascade Gnome. They created this amazing strain by crossing Black Cherry Soda with Huckleberry Hound, creating an indica-dominant strain with an amazing flavour profile. People love the flavour on the exhale on this strain. It’s an indica dominant strain that provides both cerebral and body effects and you’ll love that it does this. This strain is very hard to come by so if you haven’t given this exotic strain a try, now is the time.
Users of the Huckleberry Soda strain within the marijuana community report that this strain is not only tasty, it leaves a great impression on you with its high. If Huckleberry Soda strain’s flavor profile didn’t get you, the high certainly will. This smooth burning bud offers users a break from coughing fits and induces an immediately chill mind. Despite being an indica dominant strain, you’ll find she stimulates your mind as well! You may find she inspires creative inspiration to get you going. Great for unwinding at the end of the day. This nightcap strain builds through the head and neck, making its way to the rest of your body. With an almost tranquilizer-like relaxation, it will almost instantly give you that sleepy feeling. Though it won’t completely knock you out right away, this strain is euphoric and uplifting. KS recommends this one for night time use.
Users within the medical marijuana community have reported that the Huckleberry Soda strain is effective in alleviating a number of ailments. Of which include stress, anxiety, and pain. It has the ability to help the user relax both body and mind. Which will help you unwind after a long day. For those who feel discomfort from sore muscles and joints, Huckleberry Soda may also help in alleviating this discomfort by numbing the pain.
Old Adster (verified owner) –
Pretty interesting strain. Super colorful. It was so purple that it stained my fingers purple just putting buds in the grinder. The buds were kind of dry, light and fluffy but made busting very easy. Would order again
flipperbaby7 (verified owner) –
Consider this a craft weed. Really special. Deep dark purple, not just spotted with purple hughs, but dark purple with orange hairs. Great, deliciously sweet, berry flavor, like grape or blackberry soda, aptly named. Happy, creeper buzz, relaxing. This batch was a tad dry. I would have appreciated a humidity pack for something this dry. I bet the flavor and aroma would be even more intense if it were not left to this level of dryness. Would be a 5 star review instead. Def ordering it again.
xFaCtOrV1 (verified owner) –
It’s blue and great I loved it
Def solid buzz
Marlee (verified owner) –
The picture doesn’t lie with this one, really dark purple nugs, almost black lol very strong, helps me get to sleep when I’m restless like a charm
Cannabis King (verified owner) –
Buds are very purple and smoke is great!
ThatGuy00 (verified owner) –
These buds are so purple they look black. Great high, sweet exhale.
umer09saad (verified owner) –
nice chill strain. you can feel the effects without getting couch-locked!
Lemon fresh scent (verified owner) –
Just like the pictures – they look delicious, big buds. The high is calming and mild.
kushcroissant (verified owner) –
LOVE this one and would repurchase again. The buds are so purple and crystallized, smells great and its super relaxing.
sarah (verified owner) –
– delicious & fun name
– buds look beautiful with the deep purple sprinkled with orange pistols
– light earthy smell with a hint of berry, citrus and gas – i am getting some faint pine as well
– not overwhelming
– aromas don’t shout but buds break up easily because of humidity and bud structure.
– maybe increase moisture level to open up the flowers a bit more
– indica smells, CBD dominant perhaps?
– traits of hemp flowers by intensity and terpene profiles
– post grind aroma tells me it’s something easy to consume throughout the day.
Joint > Smoke
– sedating smell, calming
– spices with berries; subtle
– somewhat smooth smoke, will be much more enjoyable with moisture added
– pungent burn, ash is between grey and white
– caramel toffee after-burn
– creeper onset, definitely doesn’t hit you straight off the bat
– smooth high transition
– definite body high over cerebral head high, good for doing relaxing activities requiring calculation & analysis
– sensations felt on full body, not overwhelming, therapeutic high
– functional, so I can recommend this throughout the day if you’re in that league otherwise night would also be perfect
– not a wow experience but an easy go to flower to smoke without worrying about losing the day due to the potency
– after about 15 minutes I am getting back pain relief as well as any jittery feelings of anxiety
– buy it if you love your purp hugs and stone fruit profiles
– a CBD dominant cultivar; i am getting Charlotte Web cultivar vibes with these flowers
– would immensely benefit from a humidity pack
– for the connoisseurs that want to expand their experience with another out of this world type flowers
– no residual high and clean post high
oldcrow613 (verified owner) –
Looks exactly like photo… deep purple.
Busts up very easily in the grinder and gets powdery if you aren’t careful. Not a strong smelling flower. Smoke also not heavy. Burns well. Taste is very faint of fruit. Effects were: creeper, took a solid 20 mins to really hit me. Racey to start, then very relaxing & euphoric. An hour in and I got very subdued and sleepy. Probably not a daytime weed. Enjoyable and would buy again.